Where to find us?
Our Campervan depot is located in Lille (Northern France), right in the middle of Europe, just around the corner from London, Paris and Brussels.
Pick up by appointment only, monday to friday from 9.30 am and saturday from 8 am
Return by appointment only, until 5 pm.
Closed on Sundays.
During High season, rentals are usually from Saturday morning to Friday afternoon.
But, you can still contact us, as we might be flexible and arrange different days and hours, depending on availibilties.
How to get to Lille ?
By direct Train
- From Paris Charles De Gaule Airport : 50mn by TGV train
- From Paris Gare du Nord : 1H by TGV train
- From London (St Pancras): 1H30 by EUROSTAR train
- From Brussels: 38 mn by THALYS train
You can book your train tickets directly online: www.sncf.fr
We offer FREE pick up from Lille train station
Lille-Lesquin airport runs to/from 70 different destinations including Low cost airlines.
We offer FREE pick up from Lille airport,
Please don't forget to give us your cell phone number and your plane/train schedule, so we can get organized (within our business hours!). This service is not guaranteed during high season.
How to get to our Campervans depot?
From the train station “Lille Europe” (TGV/EUROSTAR)
- take the “metro” line n°2 direction Tourcoing - CHR Dron,
- get off at Fort de Mons,
We can pick you up directly from the station for free.
From Lille – Lesquin Airport
From the Airport a direct shuttle runs to Lille-Europe train station.
Approximate travel time: 20 minutes. One way fee: 5 €
If you decide to come by car
- Take the motorway A22,
- get off the exit Mons en Baroeul, then go straight,
- when you see Peugeot dealership on your left hand side, turn right rue du Docteur Huart, we are just and the end of the road!
We offer free parking during your rentals period in our premises.
Should you have any further questions, Feel free to contact us.